Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Weekend (3.7.09)

Well, so far my weekend has been alright, even with Jodie out of town. He went to St. George Island for the Chili Cookoff. I've spent most of the time at Cherokee Lake with Joshua and my mom. Been walking, in hopes to lose some extra baggage if you know what I mean. I hate being hefty. I've never been in my life. I want to be back to my 125lb. that I was after I had Joshua, and I haven't weighed that since my early teen years. I'd be glad with 135lb. because atleast I know it's a healthy weight for me.
Joshua is so funny these days. He's talking like crazy in his own lil' language, don't generally know what he's talking about. He LOVES anything with wheels, puzzles, and coloring. He keeps me busy constantly. He wants my 100% attention the entire time he's awake these days. I'm so glad he loves to learn new things. He knows all his letters, he has a bit of a time trying to say "F" and "L", but he tries really hard. He can count to 6 and then you can't understand past that point even though he's trying. He weighs 40lb. (no joke!) and he is 38in. tall. We're supposed to be waiting for his doctor to make an appointment with some orthopedist about his feet, since his right foot is trying to turn in bad again. I really hope he doesn't need surgery again. It'll make me crazy if he does.
Oh yeah, I am really hoping to go back to school really soon, for real this time. I'm really debating the nursing field since that is the most needed line of work around here, and it makes pretty good money, and god knows we all need money to survive these days! Wish me luck!
Well, that is about it for right now. Later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment