Wednesday, February 3, 2010

4 Years With Joshua

As most of you know, Joshua turned 4 this past Sunday and we had a birthday party for him. I am so happy the day went like it should, even though some of you could not make it. The day did not start out that great though, there was a lot of stress in the air because Jodie did not get Joshua all he wished he could, but now that we look back, Joshua got PLENTY! It really does not seem like it has been four whole years since Joshua was born, it really seems surreal. Four years just flew by in a blink of an eye. I sit back and realize how crazy my life was before I found out I was pregnant with Joshua, and how my life is now so much greater because of him. Life was meaningless without him, and now he makes everyday better with his beautiful smile. I could not imagine a day with out him. He went from a beautiful green-eyed baby with peach fuzz for hair to a gorgeous greenish/brown-eyed little boy with beautiful blond curls in just a few short years. We've had a few issues along the way, from being born with clubbed-feet and year with casts & two foot correctional surgeries and a pin removal surgery, to a diagnosis of Autism which has explained his being behind in speech, social skills, and psychological skills. We may have had these problems along the way, but they were the best four years so far in my life.

The Most Beautiful Person I Have Ever Seen!
My Little Soldier After 2 Surgeries At 8 Months

Celebrating One Year With My Little Man!!!


Time For The Terrible Two's Already?!

Can It Be? He Is Three!!!
My Gorgeous 4 Year Old & His Cake!
He racked up on several new toys, books, & even a few new outfits this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment